WSJT-X log GUI separation

  • k3wyc
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      Would it be possible to make the logging GUI independent of the band activity window?

      In JT65-HF I have complete control of my transmissions, and decode scroll, while the log window is open. In WSJT-X (r3195), when the log window is open I cannot control the transmitter from the band activity window, nor can I scroll the decodes. To enable either I have to close the log window which wipes out all the QSO information.

      thanks and 73,

      Andy k3wyc