Prompt to Log Question

  • w8lig
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2013
      What triggers the prompt to log window? I checked that to see how it worked, and find that it comes up on my last transmission.

      Larry
      W8LIG
    • kc2wuf
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2013
        Larry,

        I assume you're asking about WSJT-X v0.9,r3195. From my experience, the QSO log window comes up at the start of transmitting the 73 message or any Free Text message. These are the same messages that trigger a CWID after their transmission and also will automatically shut off Tx after 73 by that option.

        Note: These are just observations based on use of the options, not knowing the code itself.

        73 David KC2WUF

        --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "w8lig" <larry@...> wrote:

        > What triggers the prompt to log window? I checked that to see how it worked, and find that it comes up on my last transmission.
        >
        > Larry
        > W8LIG

      • Larry Bryan
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2013
          Hi David,

          Yes your assumptions are correct, I failed to mention the release but it is v0.9 r3195. That is pretty much my observation as well. I was just trying to confirm what the design trigger was.

          Thanks for the response
          73
          Larry
          W8LIG