Re: WSJT-X v0.9 r3195 - Answer Caller Button Problem

  • kc2wuf
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2013
      Greg,

      You have to either:
      - double-click the line calling you back in "Band Activity" window or "QSO Frequency" window if they are on same frequency
      = OR =
      - enter their callsign (and grid) in "DX Call" (and "DX Grid") text box and set the "Report" scroller box to their signal; then you click "Answer Caller" button (much harder to do in 10 seconds or less)

      73 David KC2WUF