Six Meter Beam and Two Meter PD 4 sale...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2004
      I see people selling items from time to time and hope this doesn't
      offend anyone. I would like to find a good home for the following two
      items.

      I have two items for sale:
      1st: A two meter power divider (two port) by M2 2M2PTPD with two 50 ohm
      phasing cables (LMR400) made up by M2 for stacking two 2M9SSB's. All
      new, never been used and asking $100 you pay shipping.

      2nd: I have for sale my old M2 6M7 antenna. This is a heavy antenna,
      unlike some other M2 six mtr beams. The boom is 26ft X 2.0 " with
      elements 1/4" Rod with 3/8 Middle. The antenna can be viewed on my
      webpage http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/Pictures/2M9SSB.JPG or M2 web site.

      The following parts are needed and can be ordered from M2 as per their
      note.
      Glad to quote the following:
      (2) Shorting Bar (6M7) $ 4.80 ea.
      (8) Set Screw $ .10 ea.
      (1) T-Match (6M7) $ 75.00 ea.

      Please let me know if you need anything further.

      Wyatt
      Note the parts can be ordered from Texas Towers probably a few dollars
      cheaper. All other parts in tact and I am asking $50 & you pay the
      shipping. If I order the parts from M2 will be my cost plus shipping
      added to the $50. We have the complete instruction sheet.

      Note this antenna sell for $309 new less shipping.

      The parts are needed because of corrosion in old set screws causing me
      to have to cut off the shorting bars and I damaged the T-Match in the
      process.

      If you're interested in either set of items drop me a line.

      Randy Tipton WA5UFH (Tip)
      Edna, Texas EL19pa
      Email : wa5ufh@...

      HomePage : www.qsl.net/wa5ufh
      NA Activity Periods : http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/WSJTGROUP/WSJTGROUP.htm
      DigitalOnSix : http://www.qsl.net/digitalonsix/
      Please ask for Internet Bible Studies if interested.