6Meter Marathon Results Posted...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 1:31 PM
      I see that Wayne (W4WRL)has posted the results for the last six meter
      contest. http://6mt.com/sprint.htm

      I have my antenna's down but hope to be back up maybe late this evening
      or tomorrow if only the wind will die down. I will have stacked five
      elements for six meters and the 2M9SSB for two meters.

      I thought I would have to overhaul the rotor but found bad corrosion in
      the 8 pin plug at the rotator. I have one ordered and am hoping the old
      plug I had in my junk box will hold out a little longer.

      Tip