Re: WSJT-X r3195 Crashing

  • qrpbear
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20 2:54 PM
      Ditto here under WinXP svc pack 3. It has happened not only with WSJTx but also with WSPRx. I haven't bothered myself about it since it only happens once in a great while and hasn't inconvenienced me.

      I have a suspicion with no evidence to back it that it may be related to a temporary loss of internet connection of either client or server.

      As I mentioned... it is rare enough and hasn't inconvenienced me enough to try sleuthing out what the cause may be.

      73,

      'Bear' NH7SR