Re: Yippie, Got Tower!

  • Mark Hambrice
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2004
      Hi Jerry,

      Congratulations on your progress! I can understand your excitment and
      I am looking forward to trying to work you.

      After MANY setbacks and delays, my tower should be completed his
      month also. Got the new 6m beam ready to go up, the elements for the
      2 meter beam have been cut (need more material for the boom) and the
      70cm is awaiting completion of the matching elements.

      As a character in a silly 80's TV show used to say "I love it, when a
      plan comes together".

      Hope things continue to go well for you!

      73, Mark