Re: [wsjtgroup] Digest Number 377

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
      GM Clair - we add call or call suffix to the normal ST/Sh messages for
      Randon Hour, Sprints and other activities where everyone is on call
      freqs so we can tell who's sending what. One or two earlier versions on
      WSJT would not default to multitone if if the call/suffix was added
      after the R26/27, RRR or 73 and was sending ST/Sh. Current version
      (4.6.1) is FB if it is added before or after - any message in message
      boxes 3,4,and 5 will now default to MT's if longer than the standard 3
      characters even if Sh box is checked. Of course you can also uncheck
      the Sh box to be sure!

      Bruce, N5SIX