Vox Transmit Problem

  • billwad
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      Running v. 0.9 r3151 and still having transmit problems! I answered a CQ by double ckicking the CQ call and the Transmit En came on red and did resopnd to the CQ OK But when I went back after being acknolaged with my report the Tramsmit En did come on and turn red but the transmitter did not transmit this time. I have been batteling this type of problem from the beginning with JT9.

      I am using Windows 7 computer and a SignaLink USB interface. This setup works just fine with JT65HF. I set up WSJT-X just the same using USB audio codecs, same PTT with VOX as my JT65HF…. I am NOT using CAT control to the radio. My radio is Yaesu FT450AT.
      Any ideas?

      Thanks
      K9JUI Bill