error running 'rigctl-l'.

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013
      When I open the Setup/Options menu I get this popup:
      [error running 'rigctl-l'.]
      I click ok and the options window opens.

      Under Setup/Station if check [enable CAT]
      then click the drop down menu for [Rig] there are no entrys to choose from? I run an Elecraft K3. When I look in the C:\wsjtx\ directory I don't see an elecraft entry. I do see entrys like hamlib-kenwood.dll

      TIA

      Sam K5OAI