03/27/04 Random Hour Summary

  • bbrackin@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Another couple of new ones appeared last week - Welcome John, W4RBO on 6m from EL99. I am glad to be John's 1st FKS441 qso! Also reports from Grant, K7GTM (first or first in long time)- western group continues to grow but room for many more.

      **NOTE** **MODE CHANGE**: We will begin FKS441B for 2m and FSK441C for 6m tomorrow - 4/3/04!! Please consult TIp's page located at:
      http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/#RHMessages for easy message setup. We had one with ST's/Sh's last week but got them squared away.

      03/27/2003 Random Hour Summary
      Reporting
      Station 2m
      WB2FKO - Worked WA5UFH under the wire
      W5SNX - Tried K8MD, heard WA5UFH, AF4O ahd a KC4G??
      K0OG - None heard
      KI7JA = None heard
      WA5UFH - Worked WB2FKO and AF4O, heard W5SNX
      K7GTM - Worked KU7Z
      KC5OAO - On short time and tried W5SNX
      AF4O - Worked WA5UFH and heard W5SNX
      KU7Z - Worked
      AJ6T - Only able to be on for part, CQ'ed and
      nothing heard
      N5SIX - not on due to marathon 2m run with WB9IIV
      (But we made it finally made it!)

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      W4RBO - Worked N5SIX
      W5SNX - 1 ping and no decode
      K0OG - Heard and tried W5SNX (1 ping only)
      KI7JA - Heard KC7OTV
      WA5UFH - Worked KE7NR, heard
      K7GTM - nothing heard.
      KC5OAO - off but left monitoring and caught K9SQL,
      K1JT, N5SIX, W5SNX, K8MD, K4AL, AF4O, N8OC,
      W4RBO and WA5UFH
      AF4O - Worked K8MD and N8OC, heard K1KT
      KU7Z - Tried AJ6T and W7GTM and also heard KI7JA
      AA9MY - Monitored only - caught N5SIX, W5SNX, WA5UFH,
      K8MD, AF4O and K1JT
      AJ6T - Worked KC7OTV and N6MZ, heard KI7JA
      N5SIX - Worked W4RBO and K8MD, heard W5SNX and AF4O (b/s)

      CU Sat AM from EM45 again. I hope to work 1st 2m qso from "rockmobile". It did great for a run through 3 grids using JT44 coming up yesterday with AF4O.

      Bruce, N5SIX