SimJT, help needed

  • Bodo Heyl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013
      Hello,

      for test purposes with WSJT I installed the software SimJT
      on my PC as per SimJT user's
      guide. The OS is XP professional.
      Unfortunately the software behaves strange...

      SimJT generates files 528 KB each.
      After recording a *.wav file(s) the red curve
      appears, without the spikes for the recorded
      CW resp. JT65B content.
      Playing back the files (in WSJT or audio) noise
      only is to see resp. to hear.
      I spent hours fiddeling around, no success.
      I am at the end with my modest computer wisdom...

      Is there any trick or did I oversee an important
      thing to do??

      Any help would be appreciated,

      thanks.

      73 de Bodo/DL2FCN