Re: [wsjtgroup] IC-703 and CAT control

  • Joe Subich, W4TV
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013
      Pat,

      Hold the [LOCK] button while turning on the 703 to enter "Initial
      Set Mode". While in "Initial Set Mode" select menu #40 CI-V
      Address and set it to 58h (instead of 68h which is the default).
      While you are in "Initial Set Mode" set menu #41 CI-V Baud to
      9600 or 19200 instead of "Auto". Cycle power to save that value.

      Now, configure both microHAM Router and WSJTx to use the IC-706mkIIg
      at 9600 (or 19200 depending on how you set menu #41) instead of the
      IC-703. You will have CAT control from WSJTx (and any other logging
      program that supports the IC-706mkIIg).

      73,

      ... Joe, W4TV