vox transmitt

  • billwad
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 1:09 PM
      Vox Transmit Ver .8 r3118
      Still having problems with Vox transmitt starting all the time.
      Sometimes getting out of the program and comming back will fix it.
      Sometimes just going in and out of the usb Audio Codec will fix it.
      Then sometimes all is woring well and half way through a contact
      the transmitter will fail to go to transmit although it
      incicates it is in the transmit mode.

      I like all the new look of the mode, I will be well pleased when
      the Vox mode is more stable.

      Thanks
      K9JUI - Bill