Drift

  • w8lig
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      I had a station respond to me with "too much drift" or something similar. I also notice on the waterfall as I monitor, stations will be decoded on one frequency and next time will be moving up the band. I don't have this with JT65-HF to any large degree. But with WSJT-X it's become and issue. I did a search of this group to see if there had be a discussion on this, but the results are from 2012 and later and do not talk much about it.

      I'm looking for some feedback on this. I'm using the latest release and my interface is the US Interface Navigator. Radio is the Kenwood TS-480HX.

      Larry
      W8LIG