WSJT-X

  • John Lemay
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      Hi all

      I had my first couple of WSJT-X qsos yesterday on 20m. Set-up was easy and
      there were no installation problems.

      I was surprised to find that both the Russian stations gave me a report
      about 15dB lower that I sent. I'd assumed that WSJT-X would be essentially a
      low power mode like WSPR. Perhaps my assumption is wrong ?

      Many thanks

      John G4ZTR

      database 8186 (20130402) __________

      http://www.eset.com