Re: [wsjtgroup] NEW GUY

  • N0PB Phil
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28 8:51 AM
      Welcome Paul.
      Just thought I would drop in a note. You really don't need a interface for
      the FT-857. I have one here that is the first version not the D model. One
      of the beauties of the 857 is it needs no interface. The 857 is the rig I
      am using for my mobile setup. All that is required is laptop, cable for
      audio in and out and the rig. Makes for less stuff in mobile setup.
      If you would like more info let me know. Would be glad to help.

      73 and Good Luck,
      Phil N0PB EM39 Missouri