WSJT-X Time Slot Dividers

  • kc2wuf
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 4:56 PM
      I updated my WSJT-X to v0.8, r3118 today and had an observation on the time slot dividers.

      Would it be possible to alternate the gray blank lines between two different colors (or shades of gray) representing EVEN and ODD time slots? At times it's difficult to see if new observations were printing. In this regard, could a time slot where we transmitted be a third color (or shade of gray) to let us know we didn't decode due to transmitting.

      Just thoughts, maybe someone else has a better idea of how to make it easier to follow the flow of decodes within the confines of a text based window.

      73 David KC2WUF
    • pe1lif
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 10:50 AM
        Hi David,

        I am not too thrilled about these grey blank divider lines either. I think that a single underline of the last decode of each period should be sufficient. The alternate white/light grey for EVEN and ODD timeslots also sounds like a good idea, but this would not really work for the green CQ and red own callsign lines

        73, Marinus PE1LIF