New on WSJT-X, JT9 activity?

  • Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      With a lot of help from David, VK4BDJ, I have it up and running on my Ubuntu 12.04 Box

      So now to test it out: Where do I find a hotbed of activity this time of the day? Band, QRG?
      --
      Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

      ** Women and cats will do as they      **
      ** please, and men and dogs should     **
      ** relax and get used to the idea.     **
      **            -- Robert A. Heinlein    **
      email: peter(no-spam filler)@...
      http://www.frenning.dk/oz1pif.htm
      Ph. +45 4619 3239/ +45 2332 9464
      Snailmail:
      Peter Frenning
      Ternevej 23
      DK-4130 Viby Sj.
      Denmark

    • David Chema
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
        Hi Peter!

        Try this link:

        http://hamspots.net/jt9 for current JT9 activity.

        Right now it appears that 14.078 is quite active.

        A good sked page is:

        73,

        Dave, KC8V