Station not copied on CQ DX

  • kc2wuf
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2013

      WSJT-X v0.8, r3113

      73 David KC2WUF
    • Ed
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2013

        Seems to me the station would have to send his “grid” location before the program would pick up that data and display it.  I had that issue last night.  …  had to manually look up the station’s grid locator before I could complete my log entry.

        NOTE:  This is a good reason stations should be sure to add their grid locator to their CQ when looking for DX with JT9.

        Ed   K7AAT

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2013
          CQ DX is not a valid JT9 message. People should stick to the defined protocol so that the software can make out which bits of a message are which.

          Julian G4ILO