(OT) New version of my Antenna Tuner project

  • pu2clr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hello everybody,

      I would like to share the new version of my Antenna Tuner project.

      Who enjoy QRP and liked the video "Magnetic Loop Antenna controlled by Arduino
      and infrared", will appreciate my last one.

      Now I inserted an encoder to increase the possibilities to handle the antenna
      tuner. I also changed the stepper motor by a servo.

      To watch my video, access this link: http://youtu.be/zD-wKD19_8U
      If you do not feel comfortable in accessing the link above for security reason,
      please try look for "Arduino, IR and Encoder controlling Magnetic Loop Antenna
      Tuner" on Youtube page.

      Little by little I am improving the documentation (schematic, source code and
      text) to share it to everybody.

      73.
      PU2CLR,
      Ricardo.