Re: [wsjtgroup] JT65hf logging??

  • JoAnne Maenpaa
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 20, 2013
      > can’t find where JT65HF puts the Log File for QSOs.

      On my WinXP system, with the default installation of JT65-HF, the adif log file ends up residing on this path:
      C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\JT65-HF\

      I don't recall at the moment if I had to enable showing hidden files to see the entire path. Windows help describes how to do it.

      --
      73 de JoAnne K9JKM

    • Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 20, 2013
        Den 20-03-2013 17:51, Ed skrev:

        Peter,

        Well you have apparently hit the nail on the head of my problem.   I can’t find where JT65HF puts the Log File for QSOs.   I see the TX and RX logs in the settings menu and those files are where it says they are being put,  but I see nothing for where the contact logs are placed so I cannot import the ADIF file into my logging program until I know where they are being stored.

        Ed   K7AAT

        __
        When you click the "Log QSO" button the log window pop-up and this is where you specify the location (persistent - it will stay as specified from invocation to invocation) see screen shot below - the strange visual is from my Linux, I run JT65-HF on Ubuntu 12.04 with Wine

        --
        Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

        ** Women and cats will do as they      **
        ** please, and men and dogs should     **
        ** relax and get used to the idea.     **
        **            -- Robert A. Heinlein    **
        email: peter(no-spam filler)@...
        http://www.frenning.dk/oz1pif.htm
        Ph. +45 4619 3239/ +45 2332 9464
        Snailmail: