WSJT tries to start and just shuts down with a runtime error

  • vtnn43e48073
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2013
      When I try to start WSJT it just comes up with a runtime error and shuts down. Sometimes it just flashes, shuts down and does not display any errors. In the past I would just reinstall it but that gets to be a pain if you have to do this every few days.
      Any suggestions as to what is going wrong here an how I can correct it? I think that it is because the sound in/out setting are wrong but since it won't ever fully start I can't check that.
      Running WSJT R2956 with a Flex-5000 and PSDR 2.5.3.

      Zack
      N8FNR
    • Doug Parker
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2013
        Hi Zack

        Just go into the folder with the program and open up the wsjt configuration file in a text editor then amend the audio input and output ports

        73s
        Doug
        G4DZU