Signal Reports with JT9

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Hi all

      Am I right in thinking that if i receive a station at +20 and they are
      using 100 watts (I would hope not!) and they reduce power to 1 watt there report would drop to +0?, and if they reduce to 0.1 watt they would drop to -10?

      Only wondering because last night i left my Flex-1500 monitoring 20m
      and all stations received, mainly USA and one VK, where in the +20's.

      Thanks

      Phil M6FUN