Still trouble starting MAP65

  • KD7YZ Bob
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 9:00 AM
      Hey WSJT Group:

      I have put map65 on my two computers, WIN7-64bit. Both installed to
      C:\ham radio\map65.

      in both instances, when I try to run map65.exe, immediately the error
      window appears with something to the effect that I can't start c:\ham
      radio\m65.exe -s

      Both drives have the exe's set to run-as-admin FWIW . But I doubt that
      makes a difference.

      Other WSJT programs are working here, as usual.

      Bob KD7YZ
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14 10:24 AM
        Bob --

        Directory names that include with an embedded space are sure
        trouble-makers.

        Try installing to C:\Radio\MAP65, as the instructions suggest, or
        C:\HamRadio\MAP65 (without a space).

        -- Joe, K1JT