Audio VOX module

  • Andy Talbot
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      There was discussion here recently on difficulties with automatic Tx/Rx switching, especially via COM ports.
      Here is a simple and reliable audio relay circuit I use.  It was designed for slow envelope waveforms like PSK31, with a fast attack and 50 - 100ms hang time.   So will work well with WSJT and WSPR .   FSK441 my need the hang time reducing

      Andy
      G4JNT