Re: [wsjtgroup] (unknown)

  • observer35
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Hi Mack,

      I don't think you are doing anything wrong.

      I have found a few other users of JT9-5 and above as well as WSPR-x - 15 having the same problem.

      As a matter of fact I have the problem here as well.

      Amateurs, able to use it, are all using some form of audio activated T/R switching. ( Rig blasters, etc ) and
      no straight RS-232 activation. As far as I have found at least.

      It is only the com port, the generation audio is working fine. Hope this helps.

      73 Rein W6SZ