  • mack edmonson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
      What is the trick to get WSJT-X  9-5, 9-10 and 9-30 to key the transmitter?  9-1 and 9-2 work fine. What did I do wrong?  Software says it is transmitting but does not key transmitter. COM 1 is selected port.

      Mack
      W4ENN
    • Floyd Larck, KK3Q
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013

        Saw something similar the other night where they had JT and HRD running at same time. Showed JT was xmitting but it was not because HRD already had control of the COM port. Hope this helps.

        Floyd, KK3Q