Version 2 of WsjtMerge program

  • Russ Pillsbury
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2004
      Hello all. I have significantly updated the WsjtMerge program and am now
      releasing it as version 2.0.

      For those who are not familiar with this program, the file "callsign.txt" is
      supplied with the WSJT program and is used for looking up the call that you
      enter in the WSJT screen. The purpose of WsjtMerge is to allow you to merge
      other copies of the callsign.txt (from other users) with your existing file.
      This way you will not loose your existing data in case it is not duplicated
      in the new file. One of the improvements in version 2 is the addition of
      the W7GJ format.

      You can find it and the accompanying word document at:

      ftp://russk2@.../wsjt

      This will take you to the ftp directory where the file is. You can then
      right click on the file "WsjtMerge200.zip", and select to copy the file to
      your own directory. Alternatively you can try clicking below to attempt to
      immediately download the file. I have had some trouble making this work,
      but it may be because of my firewall.

      ftp://russk2@.../wsjt/WsjtMerge200.zip

      Please report any problems you may have with WsjtMerge to me at
      k2txb@...

      Thank you,
      73, Russ K2TXB