Re: [wsjtgroup] Jan 2012 VHF Contest

  • Jim Kennedy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
      Congrats Jerry, WTG !!!

      Jim
      W7OUU DN22sn

      From: Jerry
      Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:40 PM
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] Jan 2012 VHF Contest

      I sent in my Log..only 9 Q's in 7 Grids..I am sure was 'All MS using
      WSJT' ! Just popped in occasionally to help out a few of the guys with
      my Grid, and I was 'Spotting them and using the Logger's myself as well' !
      I sent it in as a 'Check Log' Only.. but using the Logger's/Spotting put
      me into the Multi-Multi Op Category I guess.. just Rx a 'Really Nice
      Certificate' for 1st Place with a 'Division Winner' Stamp on it as well
      ! 63 points ?
      One of the Nicest Certificates I have ever Rx as well ! Nice Job on
      their part !
      ARRL could of saved the postage/certificate for someone 'more deserving'
      I think ! :-)
      "Send In Those Logs" anyway.. ya Never Know ! 73
      Jerry
      VE6CPP
      DN39or

      http://www.arrl.org/results-database?event_id=33440&ofst=225&ofst=350&ofst=725&ofst=700

    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
        I don't feel quite so bad now.. KF6I Won Division with 18 points ! ;-)

        Multioperator (MO)
        Atlantic N3NGE 535,050
        Central W9RVG 8,610
        Delta N4JQQ 22,750