2012 Winter Rally Results

  • Jim Kennedy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      Hello Everyone, Sebastian W4AS  has posted the Results for the 2012 Winter Rally to the WSJT website. http://www.meteorscatter.org/2012contest.html  Congratulations to the winners and all those who participated  this year. For those who want to analyze the results and see how you stacked up against other stations,  on the results page at the bottom you will find a link to a spreadsheet that can be downloaded. Thanks to JIm KS7S who developed the spreadsheet while scoring logs. Without Sebastian and Jim’ s assistance, this would have been a daunting task. As soon as I finish the art work for this years certificates I will get them in the mail to all the winners.

      Next years Rally will bring a few changes. We will be adding a single band category along with a few other “tweaks” of the rules.

      We are always open to suggestions and comments to make your Rally enjoyable and fun.

      On behalf of the Super 7’s Meteor Scatter Group, thanks for making the 2013 Winter Rally another success and we look forward to seeing your logs again next year.

      73’s and GL
      Jim W7OUU DN22sn

      Super 7’s Meteor Scatter Group
      KS7MS