Re: [wsjtgroup] wsjt9 error in Win7

  • Lance Collister, W7GJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
      Most likely the problem is due to security options on the folder. I suggest that
      you uninstall it, and then re-install it in C:\WSJT9. This usually removes the
      problems running the program. If not, you should change the security settings for
      that folder to permit the system access to the folder, since the program is trying to
      write to files such as ALL.txt and CALL3.txt in that folder when it is in operation.

      GL and VY 73, Lance

      On 1/16/2013 4:32 AM, K6RBS wrote:
      > C:\Program Files\WSJT9>WSJT9.EXE
      > WSJT Version 9.3 r2585 , by K1JT
      > Revision date: 2012-09-14 18:58:09 -0400 (Fri, 14 Sep 2012)
      > Run date: Wed Jan 16 04:30:56 2013 UTC
      > At line 4 of file pfxdump.f file: "C:\Program Files\WSJT9/prefixes.txt"
      > Traceback: not available, compile with -ftrace=frame or -ftrace=full
      > Fortran runtime error: Access is denied.
      >
      > Any ideas?

      > WSJTGroup HomePage http://www.meteorscatter.org/

      Lance Collister, W7GJ
      (ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M)
      P.O. Box 73
      Frenchtown, MT 59834-0073
      USA
      TEL: (406) 626-5728