Next Generation Beacons platform now with JT9

  • booz2m
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      Hi all

      Happy New Year to all!

      For those interested I have just implemented JT9 in the Next Generation Beacons platform. If you have done JT4, WSPR or PI4 and JT65 then you will find JT9 really easy to implement.

      Software and source code is available here:
      http://www.rudius.net/oz2m/ngnb/software.htm

      The platform can do many things and how OZ7IGY is configured is just a subset of the platform's capabilities.

      73
      Bo, OZ2M