*** UK 60m Band Utilization Page updated -- 1 January 2013

  • Ian Wade G3NRW
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      A happy new year to everyone!

      I have updated the "UK 60m Band Utilization Page" to reflect the brave
      new world of 60m in the UK:

      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/UK_60m_band_utilization.htm

      This page contains a link to the new UK 60m Notice of Variation,
      announced by OFCOM, together with a chart depicting the new band
      segments in graphical form.

      The page also contains the "UK 60m Band Whiteboard", which serves as a
      platform for ideas put forward by many people on how to utilize the
      band. The Whiteboard is not a bandplan, nor is it "official" in any way.
      It is simply a starting point for ideas on band usage, and will almost
      certainly change as things settle down.

      Any suggestions for the Whiteboard should be posted in the "UK 5 Megs"
      Yahoo Group ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukfivemegs/ ). All future
      updates to the Whiteboard will appear on the "UK 60m Band Utilization
      Page".

      The page also contains a link to the NoV application form, and a link to
      the updated worldwide 60m chart from Paul Gaskell, G4WMO.

      Ian, G3NRW