WSPR errors?

  • kc2nyu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2012
      I am running WSPR ver 2.11_r2263. It seems to work fine on 20M but no other bands. I do get the following error string:
      _handshake=Hardware T 1
      rig_open: error = IO error
      Error executing rigctl to set Tx mode: 3 2
      rigctl -m 229 -rNone -s 38400 -C data_bits=8 -C stop_bits=2 -C serial
      _handshake=Hardware T 1
      rig_open: error = IO error
      Error executing rigctl to set Tx mode: 4 2
      rigctl -m 229 -rNone -s 38400 -C data_bits=8 -C stop_bits=2 -C serial

      I say it seems to work fine, I have never been able to change the band from the software, I just type it in to change to a different band and freq.
      I am running an Elecraft K3 with Signalink USB interface. Win 7 64 bit PC with 2.2 Ghz processor and 4gb of RAM.

      I can run the Faros beacon monitoring program and copy other bands besides 20m and also other bands using PSK31 (DM780) with same rig set up.

      So two questions: do you think error string has anything do with not copying other bands?? What changes can I make in the program, to eliminate the errors??

      73 Paul kc2nyu