Win7 computer time setting

  • Lance Collister
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012
      In case you have not taken a look at Joe's WSJTX (which is made for low bands, is
      extremely narrow band, and requires very accurate time), he explains how to use a new
      automatic internet time setting program that works GREAT with Win7:

      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT-X_Users_Guide.pdf

      Just thought I should share it because I missed it if it was mentioned before. I
      have it installed on all my computers here now. GL and VY 73, Lance