Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: Some thoughts about the results of using JT9-5 and -10 on 80m

  • rein0zn@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
      Hi Steinar,

      It appears from here that you are at least one of the users of JT9-5/10/30.
      I like to check a few things with you.

      -1 if I am in jt9-1 and switch to JT9-5 I can't get the send commend ( com port )
      If I reload the software and select JT9-(xxx), I do get the send commend.

      -2 if you switch mode, do you take into consideration that the received or monitored audio freq shifts?

      1000 to 1600 Hz in JT9-1 gets 1000 to 1100 Hz in JT-5

      73 Rein W6SZ