Re: [WSJTX] Re: Impressions

  • Steinar Aanesland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012
      Bear

      I am running a Jt9-10 beacon on 3581 +1500Hz now (20:30 UTC) and I will
      leave it on until 07:00 UTC.

      I do not know if it is possible, but it had been extremely cool if you
      as able to capture me :)

      Well, of course I will be happy for all reports: )

      LA5VNA Steinar
      loc:JO59jq
      Mal and spam filtering: STRONG
      José Ros software not supported