Re: [wsjtgroup] Return to life.

  • Lance Collister, W7GJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
      The ICOM 7600 is not like a K3 - you will need some sort of computer interface to run
      WSJT modes. You can build one yourself, or buy a commercial one. I know FO4BM and
      ON4IQ use MICROHAM interfaces on theirs. They are very flexible but very
      expensive. You could also use a RIGBlaster Plug N Play with the appropriate
      connection cable to go to the back of the IC7600:

      http://www.westmountainradio.com/product_info.php?products_id=pnp
      http://www.westmountainradio.com/product_info.php?products_id=rpa_i8d

      I think you have a good shot at the moon on your moonrise, and if you can see it
      rising out over the plains, we should be able to complete on 6m JT65A during your
      moonrise while I am at TX5K.

      GL and VY 73, Lance

      --
      Lance Collister, W7GJ
      (ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M)

      page (above)!