Start Up Questions

  • e.carletta
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012
      I finally got my 3000 working on JT9.

      Can this Mode work with DX Labs? I don't see how this can happen with the Com6 and below requirement. Anyone make a Gateway yet???

      At present I have dedicated the VSP entirely to JT9
      Have yet to make first contact. Seen plenty of calls but no call backs running 30 w beamed to Europe.

      Questions:

      The box labeled "Lookup" I assume should connect to QRZ or the equivalent????

      Program acts unstable. Is it just my system or is this common. It just clears itself and I have to restart it. Real pain.

      Any suggestions you could send my way would be appreciated