JT9-1 PTT error

  • kc2nyu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
      Hi- new to the group and JT9-1 although a long time JT65-HF user.

      Ran JT9-1 last night for first time on 160M , all seemed fine. Program working fine last night on 160 m. This am tried on 20M, 14.078 and am getting PTT error 3 and PTT error 4. Prgm starts to Tx after error msg acknowledged than stops and freezes up. Anyone tell me where to look to correct? Verified com port assignment and sound card assignment still correct.

      tnx & 73 Paul kc2nyu
    • kc2nyu
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012