Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: v9 or v7?

  • James Malone
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2012
      Tad,

      I am using Ver. 9 with no problems, I run XP and WIN 7 32 bit OS.

      Jim

      Sent from my iPad

      On Nov 11, 2012, at 5:18 PM, lyndon.leach@... wrote:

      V9 is the most recent and the one most use now
      Lyn GW8JLY

      I'm ready to try WSJT but don't know which version I should download.
      Is v9 still a 'beta' version? I'm interested in operating primarily at
      50 MHz for now.

      Thanks and 73!

      --
      Tad Danley, K3TD
      EM10dq

    • Lance Collister, W7GJ
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2012
        On 11/11/2012 10:07 PM, Tad Danley wrote:
        > I'm ready to try WSJT but don't know which version I should download.
        > Is v9 still a 'beta' version? I'm interested in operating primarily at
        > 50 MHz for now.
        >
        > Thanks and 73!

        Especially if you are interested in 6m, you will want the most recent version of
        WSJT9, for the ISCAT. I use Version 9.03 for 6m EME and it works fine on my Win7 64
        bit machines. GL and VY 73, Lance

        --
        Lance Collister, W7GJ
        (ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M)

        page (above)!