v9 or v7?

  • Tad Danley
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2012
      I'm ready to try WSJT but don't know which version I should download.
      Is v9 still a 'beta' version? I'm interested in operating primarily at
      50 MHz for now.

      Thanks and 73!

      --
      Tad Danley, K3TD
      EM10dq

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2012
          Tad,

          I am using Ver. 9 with no problems, I run XP and WIN 7 32 bit OS.

          Jim

          Sent from my iPad

          On Nov 11, 2012, at 5:18 PM, lyndon.leach@... wrote:

          V9 is the most recent and the one most use now
          Lyn GW8JLY

          I'm ready to try WSJT but don't know which version I should download.
          Is v9 still a 'beta' version? I'm interested in operating primarily at
          50 MHz for now.

          Thanks and 73!

          --
          Tad Danley, K3TD
          EM10dq

        • Lance Collister, W7GJ
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2012
            On 11/11/2012 10:07 PM, Tad Danley wrote:
            > I'm ready to try WSJT but don't know which version I should download.
            > Is v9 still a 'beta' version? I'm interested in operating primarily at
            > 50 MHz for now.
            >
            > Thanks and 73!

            Especially if you are interested in 6m, you will want the most recent version of
            WSJT9, for the ISCAT. I use Version 9.03 for 6m EME and it works fine on my Win7 64
            bit machines. GL and VY 73, Lance

            --
            Lance Collister, W7GJ
            (ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M)

            page (above)!