Re: Bat file

  • martin_ehrenfried
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2012
      Hi Bobby,

      Is this the Cal.bat file you are referring to on the WSPR net website ?

      Can you give a bit more guidance WRT how to use it to implement auto frequency correction in conjunction with WSPR, FMT and a CAT controlled radio ?

      My intention would be to use a local 10MHz GSP derived frequency reference rather than WWV which is always a bit noisy in the UK.

      Regards,

      Martin - G8JNJ

      www.g8jnj.webs.com