Fcdpro+ and Map65 under Windows 8 Prof 64bit

  • Karsten Hartwigsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2012
      Hello all,
      after some mistakes i made my Fcdpro+ is running excellent under
      Windows 8/64bit. Had much trouble with time synchronisation programms.
      I was to be habituated to use D4 or Meinberg NTP.Both have problems under Win8. Using Nettime so far with good results!
      The Fcdpro+ is very sensitive especially on 2m! Decoded many EME stations during the ARRL EME Contest last weekend contest with MAP65.
      Some minutes ago i made a screenshot of the activities on 14.076 MHz!

      [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/map65hf.jpg/%5d

      73
      Karsten, DL2LAH/HS0ZIL