Re: [wsjtgroup] Problem with WSJT 9.3 and Audio Inputs other than "0"

  • Roger Rehr
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
      Hi Bob,

      Thanks for the note!

      VAC is Virtual Audio Cable...its how to connect the audio output of
      one program directly to the audio input of another program,
      internally, without resorting to actual physical wires. I use it a
      lot. For this application VAC is selected as the audio output device
      in Linrad, and as the audio input device for WSJT. For some reason
      [and most programs are not like this], I seem to need to specify the
      Virtual Audio Cable that I am using as a default Recording audio
      device in Control Panel > Sound > Audio for WSJT to "see" the input.
      I mention that just to allow others to avoid that hurdle if they
      follow along this path.

      VAC is not free, but its reasonably priced.

      http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm

      73,

      Roger Rehr
      W3SZ