New file uploaded to wsjtgroup

  • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 5, 2012
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
      group.

      File : /CAL.bat
      Uploaded by : bobbye@... <bobbye@...>
      Description : Uses K1JT's FMT to calibrate radio for WSPR.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      bobbye@... <bobbye@...>
    • MARTIN CRANAGE
      Message 41 of 41 , Dec 20, 2016
        Unfortunately this version of the driver behaves the same as the latest one. I get 2 rounds of data tx and then it reverts to internal speaker. CAT continues to function.
        73, Martin, G8OFA