Re: OZ7IGY - QRV on Next Generation Beacon platform

  • Karsten Hartwigsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2012
      Hi Bo,

      Congrats for this big milestep!!!!!
      I will contact you in the next year because i am planning to install a "Next Generation Beacon" at my QTH in Thailand!
      So far, your Website is already a very big help!
      The OZ1ALS Team were giving me a flyer too during Weinheim convention this year!!

      73 de Karsten, DL2LAH/HS0ZIL

      http://www.moonbouncing.net