NZ3M Chats

  • nz3m_dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2012
      I see some people on pingjockey looking for psk2k contacts and chat.  I set up a bunch of real time ham radio chat rooms a few years back that nobody has been using.  One of the rooms is VHF/UHF Digital.  There's also rooms for LOTW, satellites, HF, EME, etc etc.  It's free to register with email verification and there are real time band spots and more on the page.

      Check it out if you want, everyone is welcome.
      http://www.nz3m.com/chatstart.html

      73
      Dave NZ3M