WSJT 9 does not load

  • Al
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
      I'm running WIN 7.
      WSJT 7 loads ok and runs.
      WSJT 9 does not load the first window flashes on the screen and that is all she wrote.
      Does anyone have an answer for his problem?
      Thanks for your time.
      Al WB7AJP
    • Jerry

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2012
          Did you follow the installation advice given in
          http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT_9.0_Supplement.pdf ?

          Install the program to a Windows folder such as C:\HamRadio\WSJT9
          rather than the default default location C:\Program Files\WSJT9.

          (Otherwise you would need to set some access permissions explicitly.)

          -- 73, Joe, K1JT